martes, 10 de marzo de 2015

My Family & Interests

MY FAMILY & INTERESTS


Anthony is an English apprentice who has a new e-friend. They have contact in a social network but Isabella wants to know more about Anthony’s family. Read his e-mail and answer the questions below.

To: Isabella.rossi@hotmail.com
Subject: About me and my Family
Hello Isabella,  
It’s nice to meet you, I like to practice my English with you. I write to you to tell you about me and my family. I really love them. I live with all my family in a really big house. My parents are Giovanni and Jessica, they are 50 and 45 years old; they are a physician and a nurse. I have 2 brothers and a sister: David, Julian and Katherine. They go to the university to study engineering and biology and Katherine goes to school with me. We are a very unique family: my brothers like rock music, books and cats but Katherine and I like pop music, TV series and dogs. They like to play football and to go to concerts, we prefer to go to the cinema and to read magazines. My parents hate to stay at home, so we go out a lot, my brothers love that but we don’t.
We are also very different in our looks. David and Katherine are tall and thin, Julian and I are short and average weight. Katherine and I have blue eyes and dark hair; David and Julian have brown eyes and light brown hair.  Maybe we look very different because our parents are very different too. My mom is short and has blue eyes and blond hair, she is a bit fat. My dad is really tall, he has brown eyes and hair. Next time I write, I can send you a picture of us.
Isabella, my family has a profile in www.ShareIt.com, it is called ´The Smiths´. David and Julian have a section, they write about singers, bands and guitarists. Katherine and I write about American famous sitcoms and other TV shows. My mom and dad always write about their work and children, they never talk about anything fun. Now I want to know more about you, tell me about you and your family.
Your’s faithfully,
Anthony

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario