domingo, 1 de septiembre de 2013

Learning Activity 1 - TASK 3 - Let me introduce myself - Evidencia a presentar: Video

Job Interview

(Para realizar video)


1.                   Could you tell us about yourself?

I have been teaching in various institutions for five years.

2.                   Could you tell us about your last job?
My last job was at a School in Sabaneta Antioquia. I was a French Teacher.

3.                   What are your strengths?
My strengths are solving problems quickly and capacity for team work.

4.                   What are your weaknesses?
My biggest weak point is that I am a perfectionist and that I work better alone.

5.                   What can you bring to this job?
I can contribute to this work experience of five years in various trades, responsibility in the company and fresh ideas.

6.                   Thank you for time today, Mr. Mr. Salas.

Thank you too for your kind attention.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario