domingo, 8 de septiembre de 2013

Learning Activity 2 - TASK 2 - Daily Routine Interview

Learning Activity 2 - TASK 2 - Daily Routine Interview



These are very useful questions for daily routines, practice them, answer them, and do the exercise

1. What do you do?

I am a secretary. I am a teacher. I am a police officer. ……. .
2. How many people are in your family?

There are 5 of us in my family: my grandmother, my mother, my father, two sister and I, the only male kid.
3. Where do you go to school?
I go to SENA.
4. What do you study?
I study a technology in enterprises Management.
5. What time do you go to work/study?
I usually start working/studying at 8:00.
6. When do you usually get home on after working/studying?
I get home at 8:00 pm.
7. What do you usually do on Saturdays?
I usually get up at noon, have breakfast at 14:00 and watch TV the rest of the day.
8. What do you usually have for breakfast?
I use to have black coffee, melted eggs and arepa.
9. When is your birthday?
My birthday is on September 9.
10. What do you do in your free time?
I surf on internet, watch football matches on TV and go for walks.


Otras preguntas relacionadas.

What do you usually do in the morning?
What time do you go to school?
Where do you have lunch?
What do you usually do after school?
What time do you have dinner?
What time do you go to bed?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario