lunes, 8 de abril de 2013

Diez preguntas de Trabajo y Rutina


Trabajo y Rutina






Cuestionario Present Simple

1. What do you do?                         I am a teacher . I am an administrator.
2. Where do you work?                  I work for Chiquita - I work in plantation.
3. What do you do exactly?            I teach English. I type quizzes. I grade works                                              
4. How do you like your job?  
      
I like it a lot        I don’t like it. 
I dislike it            I hate it
5. Where do you go to school?      I go to SENA - I go to UNIMINUTO
6. What do you study?                   
I study Agricultural tecnology
I study a Technology on Analysis and developement of Information Systems.

7. How do you spend your day?  

Get up time   -->  I get up AT 8:00 a.m.
Work time     -->  I work FROM 10:00 a.m. UNTIL 10:00 p.m.
Bed time        -->   I go to bed AT 11:00 p.m.

8. What time do you go to work?      
I go to work at 5:30 am - I start work at 6:00 in the morning (am.)

9. When do you get home ?   
I get home at 5:30 pm.

10. How often do you/read newspapers/drink coffee/get up early?

I always .....

I  almost always….
I sometimes ....
I usually .................
I often….
I almost never ...
I never ....


Aquí pueden consultar quienes no tienen muy claro el asunto del Tiempo Presente Simple: http://www.aprenderinglesfacil.es/2008/03/presente-simple-simple-present-tense.html y aquí encuentran ejercicios de este importante tiempo: http://www.really-learn-english.com/simple-present-exercises.html#01. Por ultimo, aquí pueden chequear unos juegos muy interesantes para aprender inglés: http://www.eslgamesplus.com/action-verbs-present-tenses-esl-interactive-grammar-vocabulary-game/.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario