viernes, 26 de abril de 2013

Negociación Internacional - 10 IQ

CUESTIONARIO





.. What is his name?  His name is  Ernest Buelvas. 

2.How old are you?           I am  19 years old.
3.  Where do you live in?    I live in Obrero. Block 4.

4.  Are you_________ ?      Yes, I’m - No, I’m not.

5.  Where are you from?     I am from Apartadó


A.          Really? I am from Apartado too.
B.          Nice to meet you!!
A.          Nice to meet you too!


6.  What is your phone number?         My phone number is 826 48 35
It is 311 737 70 47
314 634 1522

7.  How do you spell your family name?     It´s H  I G  U   I   T   A 

8.  When is your birthday?

My birthday is on June 12
My birthday is in August.
It is on July 25
It is in  July.

9.  Do you …………..?                 Yes, I do - No, I don´t
10. What do you do in your free time?

I read.                             she reads
I sleep.                            she sleeps
I listen to music.             she listens to music
I play electronic games.
I take walks
I dance
I sing
I watch TV
I cry
I pray
I play
I play the piano
I drink coffee, milk, beer, water
I swim
I dream,
I do exercise
I make love
I sit

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario