viernes, 26 de abril de 2013

Negociación Internacional - To Be - 26 de Abril



TO BE
=
Ser y estar


Am, is, are
=  
TO BE

I am in Medellin
My mother is in Frontino
We are in Antioquia.
-
I love to be a student.


POSITIVE
I am
You are
He is
She is
It is
We are
You are
They are





NEGATIVE
I am not
You are not
He is not
She is not
It is not
We are not
You are not
They are not


 INTERROGATIVE

Am I the teacher?
Yes, you are-No you are not
-
Are you a doctor? Yes, I am – No, I am not

Is she a student?
Yes, she is–No, she is not

Is he a nurse? Yes, he is- No, he is not

Is it a car? Yes, it is –No, it is not

Are we Peruvian? Yes, we are-No, we are not

Are you beautiful people?
Yes, we are - No, we are not  

Are they politician?
Yes, they are – No, they are not

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario